What is the Calorie Limit?

brenda68

I was banded on January 24, 2008 and had my first fill on March 24, 2008 1cc. in my 4 cc. band. I have not met with the nutricionist as of yet and was wondering what our calorie limit is. I have lost 30lbs. to date, but was curious as to the calorie limits and exactly what type of diet. I took the classes for the Gastric Bypass and decided I did not want that surgery, so all I learned was how to eat after that particular surgery. My fill went okay but I still have a enormous bruise almost 2 weeks later from the needle, but I bruise easy.

I was banded on January 24, 2008 and had my first fill on March 24, 2008 1cc. in my 4 cc. band. I have not met with the nutricionist as of yet and was wondering what our calorie limit is. I have lost 30lbs. to date, but was curious as to the calorie limits and exactly what type of diet. I took the classes for the Gastric Bypass and decided I did not want that surgery, so all I learned was how to eat after that particular surgery. My fill went okay but I still have a enormous bruise almost 2 weeks later from the needle, but I bruise easy.

Your personal calorie limit will vary from others depending on your metabolism and activity level. Most people aim for 1200 calories per day. If you take in too few calories per day your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose an ounce. Your nutritionist can guide you further on what you should and should not do.

Your personal calorie limit will vary from others depending on your metabolism and activity level. Most people aim for 1200 calories per day. If you take in too few calories per day your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose an ounce. Your nutritionist can guide you further on what you should and should not do.

I just wanted to say wow!! You are doing fantastic!

What an inspiration...have a great weekend!

Cathy (Kittycat)

Hi I just had my surgery on April 2 and noticed your post. How is your weight loss and is it normal to have so many fills? Just curious and would love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

1fatfcat :unsure:

Hi I just had my surgery on April 2 and noticed your post. How is your weight loss and is it normal to have so many fills? Just curious and would love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

1fatfcat :unsure:

Which one of us are you asking?

Hi Clynn,

I had asked the ? about the fills etc. I have been having problems getting back on as I forgot my log in name?????? - too much gas in the shoulder maybe?

Anyway, hope you are doing well and will await your answer.

Best, 1fatcat ><'

Hi Clynn,

I had asked the ? about the fills etc. I have been having problems getting back on as I forgot my log in name?????? - too much gas in the shoulder maybe?

Anyway, hope you are doing well and will await your answer.

Best, 1fatcat ><'

The number of fills you will get depends on what type of band you get and how much you have to lose to begin with. People with the larger VG band will need more fills. People who have more weight to lose will need more fills. People who (like me) have very little willpower will need more fills. The list goes on. I'm looking forward to getting another fill hopefully next month. I'd get it tomorrow if I had the money available but such is life.