Found a great protein tasting powder!!

mona-camille

I read somewhere stating that after he post you have to stop protien shakes. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Charlotte

Charlotte,

You're right. You are suppose to stop the protein shakes after being banded, but for some like myself, my band do not cooperate with food in the mornings. I've tried and tried and I've got it down to the exact time which happens to be at about 11am in the morning when I can actually start eating something. This is of course a temporary fix until my band allows me. I don't understand it but what I'm trying to do is eat/drink something healthy enough to get my metabolism going. I can totally go without breakfast, I'm not a breakfast person. But Dr. Miranda said that to get my metabolism going, I must eat something in the mornings. I love the protein shakes anyway and it sure beats trying to cram down food that won't stay down in the mornings for me. That's me and I've read in other forums that some do have problems eating in the morning and drinking something warm helps. I've tried but am trying to cut out coffee/tea or caffein in my system.

Hanna:)

I haven't had my first fill yet, and I am gaining some weight back so I am still drinking the protein powder at least until I get my first fill. It's the only way I can keep my weight down. I also do it to make sure I ma getting enough protein because I am not a big meat eater so I will probably continue to have it after my fill too. Maybe just once a day though.

Thanks went to the GNC store and got those trail bags. Cookies and cream all the way. My favorite ,second I love caramel so thats the second and third is a combo of berry's and the banana.

I call it banana-berry I use 1 scoop banana 1 scoop of the berry' again thanks.