Any Ontario Residents Out There???

Hi Cathy - from Kitchner - I am Carol from London. Glad to see there is someone from Ontario having this surgery. On Wed. April 9th I am having my consultation with the Mississauga clinic on Huronontario Street in Miss. Is that where you are having your surgery? I imagine you have had it already. I hope everything went well - and when you feel up to it, would you mind sharing your experience with me - I am a little nervous about this process. All the best . Carol

Hi Cathy - from Kitchner - I am Carol from London. Glad to see there is someone from Ontario having this surgery. On Wed. April 9th I am having my consultation with the Mississauga clinic on Huronontario Street in Miss. Is that where you are having your surgery? I imagine you have had it already. I hope everything went well - and when you feel up to it, would you mind sharing your experience with me - I am a little nervous about this process. All the best . Carol

Hi Carol, I am having my consult at the Credit Valley Clinic in Mississauga (Eglinton Ave)...is there the same one?

I haven't had surgery yet, but hope to in the next couple of months...so we are in the same boat right now!

Take care Cathy