Just checking on the 3/17 bandsters....

I know there are a couple of 3/17 bandsters out there that have posted but there were 9 of us that day. Just wondering if the rest of you guys were in the forum anywhere. Keep us posted if so!

Hi, I was banded on 3/17 too. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey Dawn......which Dawn are you? I know there were two. How are you doing? How is your weight loss journey? Have you been doing okay?

Hey Dawn......which Dawn are you? I know there were two. How are you doing? How is your weight loss journey? Have you been doing okay?

Hi

I'm the one from the San Diego area. I'm doing good. Liquids seemed to last forever but I'm feeling better now that I can eat food again. I'm not feeling much restriction so I will be scheduling a fill soon. I lost 9 pounds while on the liquids, I'm down 14 pounds total including pre-op diet. I don't lose weight fast anymore though, when I was younger, I could diet and lose fast, not any more. Every pound seems to take forever. This last week I don't think I've lost any. That is okay though, I know my band isn't filled yet. I'm trying just to go on will power and better eating choices to keep me from gaining back any weight before my first fill. Trying to steer clear of all the junk. I've noticed that I feel better physically already. Overall, I'm really happy with my decision to have the lap band. Hope you are doing well. Nice to talk to you.

Dawn