Bandsters from April 2, 2008

Hello Everyone and a special hello to those banded by Dr. Ortiz on 4/2/08.

My surgery went well and I am doing good. The only problem I really have is the gas pain or whatever it is in my left shoulder. It just doesn't want to go away. My surgery went so smoothly, I don't recall going in and I don't recall anything after until I was back at the hotel. How did I get there? I do remember going out, walking to the mall and getting my nails done, but I think that was on the third. Then on Friday I flew back to the east coast and Florida where I live. The flights were long, and delayed, but I was fine.

I am living on popsicles and chicken/beef broth and I am doing ok with it, but I do think about food - no true appetite, just pleasant visions though. I can see why everyone looks forward to solid food again.

I remember meeting Nick and Nicky, a father and daughter team, a sweet lady from Canada, her name may be Maria, another lady from Canada, think her name was Clarrisa and then the young pretty woman who came down from South Dakota with her husband.

Where are you all? More importantly, how are you doing? If you get a chance, please reply, I would love to hear from you.

My best, Helen ><'

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Everyone and a special hello to those banded by Dr. Ortiz on 4/2/08.

My surgery went well and I am doing good. The only problem I really have is the gas pain or whatever it is in my left shoulder. It just doesn't want to go away. My surgery went so smoothly, I don't recall going in and I don't recall anything after until I was back at the hotel. How did I get there? I do remember going out, walking to the mall and getting my nails done, but I think that was on the third. Then on Friday I flew back to the east coast and Florida where I live. The flights were long, and delayed, but I was fine.

I am living on popsicles and chicken/beef broth and I am doing ok with it, but I do think about food - no true appetite, just pleasant visions though. I can see why everyone looks forward to solid food again.

I remember meeting Nick and Nicky, a father and daughter team, a sweet lady from Canada, her name may be Maria, another lady from Canada, think her name was Clarrisa and then the young pretty woman who came down from South Dakota with her husband.

Where are you all? More importantly, how are you doing? If you get a chance, please reply, I would love to hear from you.

My best, Helen ><'

I really dont know how to use this on line chat stuff?