banded just a few hours ago

=D> well, it's just been a few hours ago, we are all doing well, walking around, eating popsicles, drinking juice and using there computors and there phones that call the US for free. the center is awesome. dr ortiz is just way too sexy, and has a great bedside manor. it has seemed a little like a long day, but they all do to me here because we are 2 hours ahead of tj time. beginning to feel like something is in the belly now, it is probably the port because of where it is attacked, it kind of tugs, but definitly no pain. i will have my zoom whitening done in the morning before i check out..

if you haven't heard about the mexican victoria secret panties,.....well......i just let you see them for yourself. they are like a paper thong. #-o

the occ is everything i have read about, the people, the facility, the physical expectations and all. i don't think anyone will be dissappointed.

come on down. they also have a plastic surgeon that can do a lot of things too. I'm thinking boob job down the road lol :lol:

=D> well, it's just been a few hours ago, we are all doing well, walking around, eating popsicles, drinking juice and using there computors and there phones that call the US for free. the center is awesome. dr ortiz is just way too sexy, and has a great bedside manor. it has seemed a little like a long day, but they all do to me here because we are 2 hours ahead of tj time. beginning to feel like something is in the belly now, it is probably the port because of where it is attacked, it kind of tugs, but definitly no pain. i will have my zoom whitening done in the morning before i check out..

if you haven't heard about the mexican victoria secret panties,.....well......i just let you see them for yourself. they are like a paper thong. #-o

the occ is everything i have read about, the people, the facility, the physical expectations and all. i don't think anyone will be dissappointed.

come on down. they also have a plastic surgeon that can do a lot of things too. I'm thinking boob job down the road lol :lol:

So great to hear from you guys! Glad you are all doing so well...

Here's pic of those paper panties she mentioned for those yet to be banded courtesy of Hanna:

l_b7ddcd1a838bc1f9d82b5bcbf0134563.jpg

Glad to hear everything went well. I'll be watching your progress closely. I'm about the same stats as you and 2 days from the band behind you.

Denise

P.S. No sneaking extra pairs of those sexy panties home for your lingerie collection!!!!

OH BOY!!!! Where can I get a couple pairs of those sexy panties? My hsuband would really go GAGA over them!!

Lol, I think I remember reading a post by Gina (gigirn) where she jokingly told Dr. O she wanted him to sign a pair of the panties for her and HE DID IT!!

How funny is that?

I am so glad that you all are doing well; I am always excited when someone begins the first steps of the rest of their lives.

Yes, I did indeed get a signed pair of panties! :rolleyes: I will try to figure out how to upload a picture of them and add them to my posts!!!

Gina (gigirn

MamaMichelle....I think I may need your help with this!

This post explains how to add a picture to a post!! PM me if you have any questions!