Ugh.. photos

Okay, I finally got a picture in my avatar, but I just hate it. Is there any point where we stop hating our pictures? I hope so.

This was taken two days before my surgery (March 19) on March 17th. There was a gigantic tree in the background, but I cropped it because I looked bigger than that tree.

Sigh.. pictures suck. Takes courage for me to share one.

Okay, I finally got a picture in my avatar, but I just hate it. Is there any point where we stop hating our pictures? I hope so.

This was taken two days before my surgery (March 19) on March 17th. There was a gigantic tree in the background, but I cropped it because I looked bigger than that tree.

Sigh.. pictures suck. Takes courage for me to share one.

Just think in a month or so, you can change the picture to a better one! Keep the old ones and track your transformation for us to see...you have done amazing so far, keep it up!!!

Cathy

i know how you feel! i was just married on Oct 6th and after ive lost almost 30 lbs, i look back at my wedding pictures, and my face looks like i was stung by a swarm of bees! I cant wait to keep losing, I just told my hubby that ill have to buy a new dress and we can take new pictures when Im at my goal weight! There will be a time when you like the way you look bc i took a picture the other day- and i like it!! i actually like it, hard to believe! Just enjoy the journey and all the changes that your body AND mind are going thru!

i know how you feel! i was just married on Oct 6th and after ive lost almost 30 lbs, i look back at my wedding pictures, and my face looks like i was stung by a swarm of bees! I cant wait to keep losing, I just told my hubby that ill have to buy a new dress and we can take new pictures when Im at my goal weight! There will be a time when you like the way you look bc i took a picture the other day- and i like it!! i actually like it, hard to believe! Just enjoy the journey and all the changes that your body AND mind are going thru!

Mac- I totally feel your pain about the wedding pics, I was looking at mine too and I'm like yucko-bucko!!

l_d801ad885d3c69f31d3b6c10eb874871.jpg That's me and my dad, not my husband lol.

Looking back at least I felt really beautiful that day!! I think once we reach our goal weights we should have a double renewal of vows and take pics then... ha ha ha

Paula, the good thing is we all have a weight problem or we wouldn't be here. I hate pics of myself too. Ugh!

It does take courage to post such pictures, but you have made the best choice to make that change. Be proud of yourself and soon you will want to post your pictures everywhere!! Good luck Paula Bee!!

Oh and MammaMichelle, I totally agree with you when I am skinny I want to get a renewal of vows too. But the entire works, dress and all haha!! Great minds think alike.

God Bless

Jacklyn

Mac- I totally feel your pain about the wedding pics, I was looking at mine too and I'm like yucko-bucko!!

l_d801ad885d3c69f31d3b6c10eb874871.jpg That's me and my dad, not my husband lol.

Looking back at least I felt really beautiful that day!! I think once we reach our goal weights we should have a double renewal of vows and take pics then... ha ha ha

Michelle,

You WERE really beautiful that day.. gorgeous.

You just keep getting more beautiful every day

Michelle,

You WERE really beautiful that day.. gorgeous.

You just keep getting more beautiful every day

Well thank you, I have happy memories from that day but still won't look at the pictures...

How sad is it that we women do this to ourselves? Why do we beat ourselves up about the way we look??

I'm just hoping it will stop when I get close to my goal!!

Well thank you, I have happy memories from that day but still won't look at the pictures...

How sad is it that we women do this to ourselves? Why do we beat ourselves up about the way we look??

I'm just hoping it will stop when I get close to my goal!!

Michelle- we are DEF. going to do the wedding re-do hahaha! I dont like to look at my pictures either, I HATE it! Maybe my hubby and I can fly out to vegas and make a big deal out of it! haha :lol: