I got the books!

For those who ordered the same books from Amazon, did you get yours too?

I can't wait to start reading them and getting some good ideas for meals once I have my surgery.

Cathy

I just got my lapband for life today and am half way done. I guess it would have helped me more to have ordered it before I was banded, LOL!!

I just got my lapband for life today and am half way done. I guess it would have helped me more to have ordered it before I was banded, LOL!!

I haven't been banded yet and hope to have a sx date this summer...so I hoping this book with give my some invaluable insight and info.

Take care, Cathy

• 2 weeks later...

Are your books "paperback"? Are the ones that the OCC sells paperback as well? I see they are sold out, so I am going to order off Amazon as well, but was hoping for hardcover. Thanks!

Are your books "paperback"? Are the ones that the OCC sells paperback as well? I see they are sold out, so I am going to order off Amazon as well, but was hoping for hardcover. Thanks!

The 2 cookbooks discussed here as well as the lapband for life book are all paperback!

Thanks! Going to order mine now from Amazon. Thought maybe I could get a hardcover, but that's okay.

The 2 cookbooks discussed here as well as the lapband for life book are all paperback!