Returning to OCC for 1st filll 5/11 - 5/13

Ok.. I finally booked my ticket tonight! I will be returning to the OCC for my first fill. I arrive Sunday may 11th at 9:30am, have my appt on Monday 10am and return home Tuesday the 13th at 6:30pm. I will be staying at the Lucerna. A girlfriend is coming with me but I have no problem sharing if someone else needs a place to bunk for a night or 2.

anyone else gonna be there during that time??

bueller ... bueller.....

Thanks to everyone for helping me make this decision... ><' I'm swear I'm usually not so wish washy! I feel really good about going back to the occ for my first fill. I will be staying local for additional one's.

:lol: :lol:

xoxox

Ok.. I finally booked my ticket tonight! I will be returning to the OCC for my first fill. I arrive Sunday may 11th at 9:30am, have my appt on Monday 10am and return home Tuesday the 13th at 6:30pm. I will be staying at the Lucerna. A girlfriend is coming with me but I have no problem sharing if someone else needs a place to bunk for a night or 2.

anyone else gonna be there during that time??

bueller ... bueller.....

Thanks to everyone for helping me make this decision... ><' I'm swear I'm usually not so wish washy! I feel really good about going back to the occ for my first fill. I will be staying local for additional one's.

:lol: :lol:

xoxox

Glad you made the decision to go back, I think you will be very happy. I can't go back until Memorial Day, but wish it was sooner!