Band slippage vs. Too Tight

So I'm having a band problem and I just need to be frank. It may be that I'm just constipated because I haven't been eating fiber due to traveling. However, I'm concerned that my band has slipped or that it's too tight. I am going through a lot of stress having just relocated with my company, but I'm not able to eat anything. Unless I drink water in small doses I can't even keep that down. I feel like my pouch is really full and it creates pressure. I really don't want my band to have slipped so I hope someone can tell me another option!

Help!

So I'm having a band problem and I just need to be frank. It may be that I'm just constipated because I haven't been eating fiber due to traveling. However, I'm concerned that my band has slipped or that it's too tight. I am going through a lot of stress having just relocated with my company, but I'm not able to eat anything. Unless I drink water in small doses I can't even keep that down. I feel like my pouch is really full and it creates pressure. I really don't want my band to have slipped so I hope someone can tell me another option!

Help!

Is it not the worst thing to worry about slippage. I had my surgery last thursday and I am wondering if I do anything to soon will my band slip? I can drink fine and am still on liquid phase but is there a way to tell if your band has slipped? I e-mailed the office but have not gotten a response.