butternut squash soup!

queen2881

Hi,

Your recipe sounds yummy and I will try it. Today I stopped at my grocery store and they had progresso soup on sale. I bought them and pureed(?) the chicken noodle. It was surprisingly delicious. Tomorrow, I will try another - Also, I order the recipe book from Amazon that so many of you have spoken about. The recipes look great,for the most part, and what amazes me is that the author who was lap-banded in 2003 makes some of the recipes available in week 1 and much to my surprise not all were pureed. I have to admit I'm leary though and since I only just started week 2 for being banded,I'm going to wait a bit.

Helen ><'

hey all!

I don't know about any of you, but I am lactose intolerant and this whole liquid thing is difficult as many of the protein shakes/yogurt/creamy soups have dairy (i know there's alternatives available, but I'm on a budget!) anyway I just made the most amazing soup..

That sounds SOOO good. I am also lactose intolerant and have had a really hard time with the yogurt and protein shakes. I have had NO problem with cream of chicken and mushroom soup. Thank God because I am so picky, I really didn't like anything else!