Did I get a fill?

Saturday I had my first fill in TJ with fluoro - 1.2cc. I was on liquids after the fill till today. I thought I would test the fill. I had 2 hot dogs with buns. A bowl of potato salad and a bowl of baked beans and still could have eaten more. Did I get cheated on this fill? :(

Saturday I had my first fill in TJ with fluoro - 1.2cc. I was on liquids after the fill till today. I thought I would test the fill. I had 2 hot dogs with buns. A bowl of potato salad and a bowl of baked beans and still could have eaten more. Did I get cheated on this fill? :(

HI SAM MY NAME IS JAS ,I THINK WE TALKED IN THE LOBBY THAT DAY.I WAS THE BLACK LADY THERE :) WITH MY HUSBAND THE WHITE GUY.I DID NOT HAVE TO HAVE A FILL THAT DAY.EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL SO FAR.BUT I THINK THAT YOU MAY NEED TO THINK OF THE SIZE OF THE POCH.YOU KNOW WE ALL USE TO THINK BIG AND EAT THAT WAY.NOW WE NEED TO THINK SMALL NOW.THATS WHAT I DO AND IT WORKS.AND I KNOW YOU CAME ALONG WAY FOR A FILL,AND I HOPE IT KICK IN FOR YOU SOON.WELL GOOD LUCK ,JAS

I think you should call the office.

I got my fill on May 29. 2cc. I can't eat a thing! One small shrimp and I am PBing. Any one have any suggestions for how to get the first few meals down after a fill? It's killing me. Seriously Anything I put in my mouth comes back up! Except liquids. Help!

Fills are different for everyone, but something that has made a big difference for me lately...

Stop thinking about how much you can eat and get away with it. You are going to cause your pouch to stretch and ultimately risk slippage of the band. Instead try to see how LITTLE you can eat and be satisfied. Its a total change in mindset, but it makes a big difference...and it is how we are supposed to be living with this band.

I got my second fill 3 weeks after my first. It made a big difference.

Hope that helps...

I got my fill on May 29. 2cc. I can't eat a thing! One small shrimp and I am PBing. Any one have any suggestions for how to get the first few meals down after a fill? It's killing me. Seriously Anything I put in my mouth comes back up! Except liquids. Help!

Kit,

You need to call the Dr. that did your fill IMMEDIATELY.

Kit,

You need to call the Dr. that did your fill IMMEDIATELY.

Kit you need to call your Dr. you may need an unfill. Its been 2 week now how do you feel. If your still that tight I would definitley get checked. Good luck! Sylvia :(

• 2 weeks later...

Kris, How were you able to get a fill so quickly after banding? I thought we had to wait 6-8 weeks?

My surgery was March 22nd...my first fill was 6 weeks after surgery (May 3rd). My second fill was 3 weeks after the first. I am scheduled for my third fill at the end of July, but I am still losing at a decent rate and am plenty tight. Unless that changes, I will postpone my third fill...