How are all the 3-24 bandsters doing???

Good morning ladies!! :-h I was just wondering how all you ladies are feeling? Kari, Ramona, Mindy, Evette, Bobbi,....Officially we can eat "real" food today, though I'm sure I don't have to remind anyone. I've been counting the days down! As of yesterday I've lost 18 pounds =D> and was able to go through my "fat stage" clothes and purge my closet!!! I have a big tub of clothes in various sizes all the way down to size 7 that I've worn throughout the years so I don't have to buy alot except a treat here or there. My "treats" used to be food related so I've had to be creative. I hope everyone is feeling good. I so enjoy reading everyones stories, trials, and tribulations! This forum is a lifesaver!! Love you all!!! ><'

Good morning ladies!! :-h I was just wondering how all you ladies are feeling? Kari, Ramona, Mindy, Evette, Bobbi,....Officially we can eat "real" food today, though I'm sure I don't have to remind anyone. I've been counting the days down! As of yesterday I've lost 18 pounds =D> and was able to go through my "fat stage" clothes and purge my closet!!! I have a big tub of clothes in various sizes all the way down to size 7 that I've worn throughout the years so I don't have to buy alot except a treat here or there. My "treats" used to be food related so I've had to be creative. I hope everyone is feeling good. I so enjoy reading everyones stories, trials, and tribulations! This forum is a lifesaver!! Love you all!!! ><'

Hi there! Is this Amber?

I actually decided to eat yesterday. Had scrambled eggs at 10:30 and they went down fine. Kept me full until I had supper around 6. I had fish and veggies and they bother went down fine too. I was so afraid to eat because of my vomitting issues, but they seem to be over and I am fine.

How about you? What are you going to eat first?

I only lost 11 pounds post op for a total of 26 pounds since my pre op diet began. Can't wait to go back for a fill. I made plans for memorial day weekend, but wish I could have done it sooner.