Help with the Gallery

I am trying to create my album and it is giving me fits. I have done everything right, but when I try to create it, it says Choose another Category and I am choosing the Member's Gallery like I am supposed to. Maybe there is a glitch in the system right now? It is driving me crazy. <_<

I am trying to create my album and it is giving me fits. I have done everything right, but when I try to create it, it says Choose another Category and I am choosing the Member's Gallery like I am supposed to. Maybe there is a glitch in the system right now? It is driving me crazy. <_<

Kimmie-

You can not create a new gallery you can only create a new album, this is where your album page should be http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...&user=11304 so when you're logged in as yourself you should see a button in the top right that says create new album (looks like this: t_newalbum.gif)

Try that..

Okay I am only trying to create a new album, not a new gallery and it won't let me! When you go to "Create your own album" and I click on that it takes me to a page where I have to put it the album's name, a description, and then you have to choose a category. I am choosing "Member Gallery" and then it tells me I have to choose another category. What am I doing wrong?

I finally got it to work! I did the same thing and it finally let me. LOL

I finally got it to work! I did the same thing and it finally let me. LOL

I installed an upgrade to the gallery yesterday afternoon and I think it messed up some of the album permissions. I just fixed it so all should work properly again.

Oh thanks so much..I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong and it just wouldn't let me add any photos. Thanks so much! =D>

You rock! =D>

Oh and I love your Stewie. He is a total hoot!

I have been on this forum all nite it seems! Trying to create a profile and get one of those ticker things up but can't seem to get the hang of it; I filled it all out and made a copy of it but don't know how it appears on screen. I have tried everything! Help!!!! Sufina

PS I ended up with my cats instead of my self as a photo; didn['t know exactly what an avatar was...geez, I need techo support here....