I am having trouble updating my avatar. I am trying to place the demented picture with the same on I have in my personal pictures. You can see what happened when I tried to change it. Help! :angry:

Yes, I had that problem too. I just kept updating mine until it showed the new one.

If you recently changed your avatar but you're still seeing your old one or it looks "pixilated" then your browser most likely has your old avatar "cached". If you clear your browser cache it should solve the problem.

Chad

If you recently changed your avatar but you're still seeing your old one or it looks "pixilated" then your browser most likely has your old avatar "cached". If you clear your browser cache it should solve the problem.

Chad

Here's a How To on Clearing Your Browser's Cache

All those files stored in your cache take up space, so from time to time, you may want to clear out the files stored in your cache to free up some space on your computer. This is called clearing the cache.

To clear your cache:

1. On the Internet Explorer 6 Tools menu, click Internet Options. The Internet Options box should open to the General tab.

2. On the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Delete Files button. This will delete all the files that are currently stored in your cache.

48128_354x401_options_F1.gif

The Delete Files button

3. Click OK, and then click OK again.

Clearing the cache helped and it finally uploaded my new pic. Thanks to everyone for your great suggestions.

I LOVE THIS GROUP!

><'

• 4 weeks later...

You probably need to open it in some kind of photo editing software and shrink it down a little. If you need some help, you can email the picture to me at webmaster@obesitycontrolcenter.com and I will help you get it sized properly.

You probably need to open it in some kind of photo editing software and shrink it down a little. If you need some help, you can email the picture to me at webmaster@obesitycontrolcenter.com and I will help you get it sized properly.

I will do that