1st fill in TJ on May 6th...want to share the ride down?

I have scheduled my first fill for May 6th and will be spending one night at the Lucerna to make sure everything is all right. I will be flying in to San Diego at 10:30am and leaving on the 7th at noon. Anyone want to share the price of the transportation down there?

Nikki

I have scheduled my first fill for May 6th and will be spending one night at the Lucerna to make sure everything is all right. I will be flying in to San Diego at 10:30am and leaving on the 7th at noon. Anyone want to share the price of the transportation down there?

Nikki

Nikki, I am going on the 6th, too, and my fill "Package" includes transportation to and from the airport, one night at the Lucerna, and a fill with fluroscope for $275. Have you talked to Lori about it?

Maybe you can share my ride.. ask Lori.

I get there at 11:00 am, and my fill is at 3:00.

Nikki, I am going on the 6th, too, and my fill "Package" includes transportation to and from the airport, one night at the Lucerna, and a fill with fluroscope for $275. Have you talked to Lori about it?

Maybe you can share my ride.. ask Lori.

I get there at 11:00 am, and my fill is at 3:00.

Perfect! I get there at 10:20 and my appt is at 1:30 so we can easily share the ride! Yippee! Yeah, I booked the same deal. When does your flight leave on the 7th? My flight out is at 1pm. I just emailed Lori to get the ball rolling on the cost share.

(I had replied to your other post, but I reposted this under (fill trips to TJ) hoping we could round up some more and lessen the cost even more!)

Nikki

><' hello nikki this is andreas mom! from occ on 3/26/08. Sorry we hadn't replied :( . I'm so happy for you though... you must be excited for your fill. Andrea has done great. hardly any complains. she may even make me look bad for my surgary on 5/9/08. Andrea stuck to the liquids & creamy soups with no trouble or bping. Thank god for that. Andrea is having her fill on the 7th. We hope to run into you. I hope everything is going well for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nikki,

Sorry we missed you in TJ. I couldn't get away from getting ready to go down for my surgery. Andrea's Fill date is the 8th of May and my surgery is the 9th. We did drive into TJ on the 7th. I hope all is well with you. Let us know how you do with your first fill. Keep in touch.

Take Care, ( Lucy ) Andrea's mom