Admin Chad

:lb14:

Do you have a Lapband yourself or do you just work for the OCC?

aww She needs to come join us! We would love to have her! How is she doing?

She's doing fine and likes being banded, but she hasn't had quite the success as a lot of others. She has still only had one fill and she doesn't have enough restriction. We've had a hard time getting back down to Tijuana and we've been nervous about seeing anyone else for fills. Does anyone have any experience with finding a good fill doctor in the Sacramento area? Or even the Bay Area would be fine.

She's doing fine and likes being banded, but she hasn't had quite the success as a lot of others. She has still only had one fill and she doesn't have enough restriction. We've had a hard time getting back down to Tijuana and we've been nervous about seeing anyone else for fills. Does anyone have any experience with finding a good fill doctor in the Sacramento area? Or even the Bay Area would be fine.

If you do find someone here, let me know! I am in Stockton and have not had luck. I spoke once to a SF place for an emergency unfill but it was over $500 and so I just went back to TJ, where I am comfortable with the Drs. Also I didn't tell them I'd been banded in TJ and I think they would have turned me away anyway.