Hotel Questions

Question for those who have been banded and stayed at Hotel Lucerna. My mother and I will be going down on May 8th for my May 9th's banding. We're staying an extra day and leaving Sunday, which is Mother's Day. I was wondering if the hotel had any type of spa services there that my mom and I could enjoy. I know I wouldn't be able to have a massage, but maybe a facial or something like it and I wanted to get my mom some type of package. Does anyone know of such services there? Thanks!

Alana

Question for those who have been banded and stayed at Hotel Lucerna. My mother and I will be going down on May 8th for my May 9th's banding. We're staying an extra day and leaving Sunday, which is Mother's Day. I was wondering if the hotel had any type of spa services there that my mom and I could enjoy. I know I wouldn't be able to have a massage, but maybe a facial or something like it and I wanted to get my mom some type of package. Does anyone know of such services there? Thanks!

Alana

I don't know if this link works,, but from what I read,, they don't have a spa. You could contact them and ask.

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=...8353631214&

I was banded on 4-7. I did ask about this there. They do not offer it at the Hotel Lucerna, but they did reccomend a near by hotel that did offer massage, etc.

Hope this helps. And congrats, you will do great!

Reneej :cheerleader:

I could swear that I saw a sign for a spa next door to the Lucerna. I am sure there is one nearby.

I am pretty sure there is a gym next door. I am not sure if they have spa service though.