Mackenzie, Kittycat, Dontondan...

Just checking on some of my girlies-

Mackenzie- It's been a week since your first (and hopefully last, lol) fill... Is the restriction still amazing, and have you lost any weight since then?

Kittycat- How was your first meeting with your surgeon, did you get a surgery date set??

Dontondan- You were supposed to have your 2nd fill today, how much fill did you get and how did it go?? Are you feeling more restriction this time around?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Just checking on some of my girlies-

Mackenzie- It's been a week since your first (and hopefully last, lol) fill... Is the restriction still amazing, and have you lost any weight since then?

Kittycat- How was your first meeting with your surgeon, did you get a surgery date set??

Dontondan- You were supposed to have your 2nd fill today, how much fill did you get and how did it go?? Are you feeling more restriction this time around?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Well, I did have my consult with the surgeon today, it went very well. I am even more convinced that this is the right decision for me. I have to call the patient co-ordinator tommorrow to book a psych and nutritional consultation and tentative surgery date. The surgery date we book tommorrow will go as planned when the psych gives the okay. I am confident that it will be a go very soon. I am looking at the calendar and I think the best time for me is mid-June. The dr. said they can book it anytime as long as I am able to do the pre-op diet for 2-3 weeks (4 shakes and non-starch veggies per day).

I am excited, nervous, pacing, OMG! This is really happening..I am finally on my way to a thinner, healthier life!! Woot Hoo!

Take care everyone and I will update you tommorrow on a tentative surgery date!!

Cathy

That is so exciting to hear!! I'm sure you'll be a success since you're already losing weight and aren't even on the pre-op plan yet!

I am determined to make it work this time....I am not sure how I will do once I get the surgery date...I may eat my own hand off before I can't have to start the pre-op and post-op diet...you know how it is...eat everything you can before "B" Day! LOL!!

I am so happy to be on this forum, the info and support is immeasurable...all of you have given me incentive to do this!

Take care Cathy

Michelle..youre calling me out! hahaha jk ><' My fill is still awesome...not hungry.... I lost 3 pounds a few days after my fill like randomly but it was a few days after my period started..soooo that mightve been it.. Since then...nothing. :lb12: haha I am going to revamp my diet when I go to the grocery store this weekend...soo Ill get back to you next week! hahah Wish me luck- bc if i dont lose a few more over the next few days.... i duno whats going to happen but its not going to be good hahah Good luck on your fill!