Smilies?

What happened to our cute smilies?

Thanks Chad, I couldn't see any good coming out of those ones.... makes you wonder what they were thinking when they made them, huh??? :to_pick_ones_nose2:

What is the one holding the sign with ETW mean???? [if you can't ell, I'm not good on the computer!] :nea:

Ahh...I did go through and remove quite a few. I must of missed the suicide one. I just went through them again and got rid of that one and a few more as well.

Hey Chad,

I'm pretty new to the forum, and so far I think its wonderful! What a great resource!! I do have a question though...I know how to make a weight ticker and all that good stuff, but how do I get it to show up at the bottom when I post something? Oh, and also my weight, banding date, goal weight, etc? I'm retarded :wacko:

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Bethany ><'

Hey Chad,

I'm pretty new to the forum, and so far I think its wonderful! What a great resource!! I do have a question though...I know how to make a weight ticker and all that good stuff, but how do I get it to show up at the bottom when I post something? Oh, and also my weight, banding date, goal weight, etc? I'm retarded :wacko:

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Bethany ><'

Bethany,

Here is a link to the post by MamaMichelle about how to add a ticker. She is our website guru.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?show...7&hl=ticker