Cat loves protein shakes!

This is a silly topic, I know :wacko: but one of my cats loves my Slim Fast Optima drinks so much, he now knows what the can looks like! He gets in my face while I'm drinking it, putting his paws on the can while I'm drinking it. When I've finished he licks the top of the can and I pour out a few drops for him and he goes crazy drinking it. Doesn't matter what flavor!

Anyone else have a cat that reacts this way??

My other cat has absolutely no interest in it, btw.

Jena

Mine only do that with string cheese!!!

Thats too cute!! Mine (and I have 9) try to eat whatever I am eating no matter what it is. My one cat Johnny, takes his paw and literally pulls my hand to his mouth to try to eat what I have. My Jule just HAS to have her share of whatever meat we are having for dinner. I feel like I have to buy extra meat just to feed the cats!!

Just don't let them eat the chocolate shake. Chocolate is poisonous to cats!

I've heard Chocolate was poisonous to dogs, but I didn't know that about cats!

9 CATS??!! :o

Just kidding! I had 15 at one time. I took in strays, had them neutered and gave them the best remaining years of their lives. I still have 5, 3 outdoor and 2 indoor. My oldest is about 15 years old. He's a tough old guy.

One that I had, Barney (a girl), would watch me eat and when I opened my mouth to put something in, she opened hers too! Heh heh. I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

Jena

I've heard Chocolate was poisonous to dogs, but I didn't know that about cats!

9 CATS??!! :o

Just kidding! I had 15 at one time. I took in strays, had them neutered and gave them the best remaining years of their lives. I still have 5, 3 outdoor and 2 indoor. My oldest is about 15 years old. He's a tough old guy.

One that I had, Barney (a girl), would watch me eat and when I opened my mouth to put something in, she opened hers too! Heh heh. I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

Jena

Aww that sounds so cute! (About Barney).

Yes, chocolate and onions along with the lilly's are extremely poisonous to cats. So be careful.

Wow, 15, and I thought I was bad, LOL!! I'd have that many if I could afford it. But most of mine are special needs kitties and have some sort of medical problem which is very expensive.