Do I need to take pesos or dollars

I don't know much about the peso or its conversion. When in Tijuana did you use dollars or pesos? How much should I take. I read that there is good purse shopping there. What kind of prices did you see. How about other things to buy, what's a good deal?

So many questions, so little time.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

sue :D

Dollars. Everybody uses dollars, my husband ate at the Burger King on Revolution Blvd and they even took American money. So don't worry about that. All cab rides are $5 don't pay any more because they are trying to rip you off. But as far as shopping and paying for things they bargain. I got a knock off Burberry bag and was able to barter him down from 75 to 40. Don't worry most people speak English and use American money....its a border town so you will be fine!

All of the street vendors have calculators so even if they don't speak that good of english they will show you the price in dollars using the calculator.

Jacklynrae- my husband had a breakfast sandwich at Burger King and it came with southwestern style eggs and refried beans, lol just shows you how different things are in other countries...

All of the street vendors have calculators so even if they don't speak that good of english they will show you the price in dollars using the calculator.

Jacklynrae- my husband had a breakfast sandwich at Burger King and it came with southwestern style eggs and refried beans, lol just shows you how different things are in other countries...

In France you can get wine or beer with your big mac and fries!