The most amazing Fluro picture

I borrowed this from Hanna's myspace album, not sure if she took this pic of my fluro or if I took it of her fluro but here it is!!

l_08d591d36d5872bda31319a169bdfac3.jpg

The black left upper part is the esophagus that is filled with barium liquid,

The white in between black areas is the band.. it's somewhat opaque in color here

The black in the lower part of the picture is the barium flowing into the stomach

The two thin dark lines kind of pointing at the esophagus is the the underwire of a bra, lol

HI MM,

That is a great picture - thanks to you, we no longer have to imagine it - we see it. It sure doesn't look like anything can pass that band - it's amazing we still can eat.

Helen :wacko: ><'

I borrowed this from Hanna's myspace album, not sure if she took this pic of my fluro or if I took it of her fluro but here it is!!

l_08d591d36d5872bda31319a169bdfac3.jpg

The black left upper part is the esophagus that is filled with barium liquid,

The white in between black areas is the band.. it's somewhat opaque in color here

The black in the lower part of the picture is the barium flowing into the stomach

The two thin dark lines kind of pointing at the esophagus is the the underwire of a bra, lol

MamaMichelle, Are you having any feelings of feeling full after you eat? Are you feeling any difference from the fill?

You are losing like crazy....are you working out as well? Pargirl

MamaMichelle, Are you having any feelings of feeling full after you eat? Are you feeling any difference from the fill?

You are losing like crazy....are you working out as well? Pargirl

I posted a longer thread about my first day on solids after the fill and I am not feeling much restriction as on right now... I was working out for like 2 weeks during weeks 3 and 4 but for some reason I can't motivate myself to get back on that treadmill right now!

I posted a longer thread about my first day on solids after the fill and I am not feeling much restriction as on right now... I was working out for like 2 weeks during weeks 3 and 4 but for some reason I can't motivate myself to get back on that treadmill right now!

Hi Michelle,

You are so beautiful! Much congrats on your weight loss so far! I checked out some of your pics on Myspace(thanks for the add btw), and you say your goal is to lose 100 lbs this year? Hun, you will fly away on a little gust of wind if you lost that much. LOL You don't look like you need to lose all that. Wow! Seems like you are already close to a skinny mini gal now. ;)

Peace,

Judy