April 18 Bandsters

Hi April 18th, Bandsters,

We just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? Please drop us a line and let us know. Support , Support & More Support is what we are here for!

happy.jpg

Jenn & Cassie

How sweet!! You guys were so sweet! I am doing really good just a little trouble with gas pains that travel up. Otherwise doing good. I was so shocked at how good I felt. I thought it was going to be harder than what it was. I am so glad that I have found you guys on her and believe me I am sure I will have alot of questions as this journey goes on.

Thanks so much

Paula

Good morning Paula,

Glad to hear your feeling great from surgery. We will all be watching your progress. Britt and Deb had a bit of a hard time wanting to eat but I'm sure today it will pass.

Have a great day,

Jenn :-h

Good morning Paula,

Glad to hear your feeling great from surgery. We will all be watching your progress. Britt and Deb had a bit of a hard time wanting to eat but I'm sure today it will pass.

Have a great day,

Jenn :-h

Hey everyone!

I was in pain from the gas for 5 days or so. yesterday, i started to feel the pain from the surgery(it felt like if i did 500 crunches in a minute). I am still starving, but managing with shakes and popsicles. I will not be going back for a fill at TJ so i will miss you guys. keep in touch :rolleyes:

Hi Paula,

Are you eating frequently? That was Cassie's problem a lot was she found her self forgetting to eat before she became hungry.

Jenn :rolleyes:

I have been doing pretty good! I do have to remind myself it is time to eat (or drink). I have to make myself drink water, that is the hardest. I just do not feel like drinking. but that is getting better each day.

Do the gas pain stick around forever or do they go away after time. Those are killer! :wacko:

I have been doing pretty good! I do have to remind myself it is time to eat (or drink). I have to make myself drink water, that is the hardest. I just do not feel like drinking. but that is getting better each day.

Do the gas pain stick around forever or do they go away after time. Those are killer! :wacko:

Did you get the gas x strips? Also when your drinking frequently it tends to add more air becasue for each small zip you are pushing air through. Try not to use a straw too much if you are.

burp.gif

Jenn