Another fill question

I was just wondering how long the process of a fill takes. I am looking to go and come back the same day and even though it will be a LONG day my time is soooo limited. Once we touch down at San Diego whats the process? How do we get there? How long does the actual fill take? Could leaving so soon be dangerous? Thanks for all of your help!!

Once you get into the fill room with Dr. Romero the fill process maybe takes 5min if you have questions for him it could take maybe take 10 min... He is also the doctor who helps the surgery patients with their blood work and IV so he does have other duties so you may have to wait a little bit for him to become available but if you have a set appointment he should be available for you within 10 min of your scheduled time...

Hardest part to count on for time is getting back and forth across the border. Weekdays would be best if you can do it.

Oh yes I am hoping for Monday May 5th but its a little early. I am debating on whether or not I should fly out the next day or the same night. Yes I have heard that the border is the worst part. We left so early after surgery the very nice guy at the border let me and the other surgery patient wait in the van while the husbands went through customs. How did you get from the airport to the OCC? How much did it cost? Thanks for helping me with my freak out haha!

i get really stressed out when it comes to flights and being on time, so i wouldnt risk it bc you never know how long itll take to get back to the airport- if you can fly in really early and get a late flight back you might be fine...but id would stay the night if i went back to the occ

Oh yes I am hoping for Monday May 5th but its a little early. I am debating on whether or not I should fly out the next day or the same night. Yes I have heard that the border is the worst part. We left so early after surgery the very nice guy at the border let me and the other surgery patient wait in the van while the husbands went through customs. How did you get from the airport to the OCC? How much did it cost? Thanks for helping me with my freak out haha!

It is 279 for the fill w/floro, 1 night in the Lucerna and transportation from the airport and back. Me and another bandster are getting filled on May 6. We are splitting the transportation cost (which makes it 229 for each of us) and flying back early the next morning. Might be a good idea for you to stay the night just in case something doesn't feel right. If you went with us you would pay about 200 as they actually charge 100 of that original 279 for the transportation and you can split it with whomever shares the ride.

Nikki

That would be great! But my hubby is coming and he lived in San Diego so I am not entirely sure if we are going to look around a bit or not. So with the fill transportation is provided? That would take a load off of my mind. I really need to relax haha, its just been so crazy the last few weeks and is going to be getting even crazier. Thanks everybody for all of your help!

Yeah, this whole thing is super confusing. What Lori told me is that if you just get the fill w/floro it is $100. Just transportation is $100 (that you can split with people) and then the Lucerna is $79. You can do all three together or use whatever services you need.