Newbie to sight

Hi Everyone,

I am on my way to being a bandster and getting on all the websites I can find to help me make it a smooth transition. I have completed my PCP, Psych exam, I am in WW's, and I start my nut tomorrow. My seminar is May 15th at George Washington University Hospital in Washington D.C. and my doc is Dr. Fred Brody. After the seminar I can make my appointment with Dr. Brody for surgery.

Hi Dusty,

Welcome to our Bandland. It's nice you've decided to join us here. I'm sure you'll learn lots from all the people who have had lap band surgery here. It's a very informative site.

:lb9:

Denise

Hi Dusty!

Welcome, wow we have a firefighter! You'll have to excuse that I sometimes make reference to bandsters here as ladies but those are the ones that seem most talkative!!! LOL! I mean I'll be aware to say gents too. I've actually ran into Dr. Brody as part of my research... he's suppose to be good. Best of luck and I hope we can be helpful to you here!

Hanna :)

Welcome to our forum! You will learn so much here, and we are glad to have you and answer any questions.

:lb9:

Welcome Dusty! Congratulations on starting your journey! =D>

WELCOME DUSTY!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am on my way to being a bandster and getting on all the websites I can find to help me make it a smooth transition. I have completed my PCP, Psych exam, I am in WW's, and I start my nut tomorrow. My seminar is May 15th at George Washington University Hospital in Washington D.C. and my doc is Dr. Fred Brody. After the seminar I can make my appointment with Dr. Brody for surgery.