Oh Yeah....

I seem to be dominating the board this morning, but I noticed something today that I hadn't noticed before. I have a bra extension where my bra hooks in the back, and today when I put it on, I had to hook it two loops closer. One more loop, and I won't need the extention anymore. That is one of my "I can't wait til..." items.. to fasten my bra with no bra extention.

I haven't lost a pound in about 10 days, but this is just as exciting. Sometimes body mass decreases even without weight loss.

HOORAY! :yahoo:

Funny you mention this now. I haven't lost anymore either but I jusy noticed that some of my fat is more squishy than usual. Weird, I know but my fat is very very hard. I am almost 300 pounds but ALL of my fat is very hard, and always was. No jiggles at all, not even arms. But, I noticed last night it was not feeling as hard, that it was quite squishy like normal fat feels. Wonder what is up wth that?

Boy, I reread this post and it is crazy sounding, but true! Anyone else have hard fat?

Funny you mention this now. I haven't lost anymore either but I jusy noticed that some of my fat is more squishy than usual. Weird, I know but my fat is very very hard. I am almost 300 pounds but ALL of my fat is very hard, and always was. No jiggles at all, not even arms. But, I noticed last night it was not feeling as hard, that it was quite squishy like normal fat feels. Wonder what is up wth that?

Glad you got lose a hook Paula, way to go and how exciting to be able to do that!!!

Boy, I reread this post and it is crazy sounding, but true! Anyone else have hard fat?