May 26th banders??

Anyone out there scheduled for Memorial Day, May 26th in TJ???

Hi Just saw your post I will be getting banded on May 26th also would love to chat with you so maybe we can "know" someone familiar when we get there... would love to hear back from you... Ill be driving up with my family who live in CA then me and my S/O will be dropped off at the airport He's going to stay with me once we get there so I won't have to go alone... well hope to hear from you....Crissi :cheerleader:

Hi Just saw your post I will be getting banded on May 26th also would love to chat with you so maybe we can "know" someone familiar when we get there... would love to hear back from you... Ill be driving up with my family who live in CA then me and my S/O will be dropped off at the airport He's going to stay with me once we get there so I won't have to go alone... well hope to hear from you....Crissi :cheerleader:

Hi Crissi,

Have you started any preop eating/dieting? I will be arriving on the 25th with my sister. What is S/O?? I have tried and tried to figure it out! Hee hee...

Also, Can our travel person/family stay in the hospital room with us the night we spend the night????

I am so excited to be doing this, I look forward to meeting you in person!!

Shannon

Hi Crissi,

Have you started any preop eating/dieting? I will be arriving on the 25th with my sister. What is S/O?? I have tried and tried to figure it out! Hee hee...

Also, Can our travel person/family stay in the hospital room with us the night we spend the night????

I am so excited to be doing this, I look forward to meeting you in person!!

Shannon

s/o is significant other- I would start the pre op diet asap so you can maximize your weight loss like mamamichelle got a chance to do! I know i wouldve if i had time! Whoever goes with you will stay at the hotel the night of your surgery while you stay at the occ- and fyi- the occ beds are more comfy then the hotel- and they have satellite TV which is amazing! hhaha good luck!