Officially in the bandland LOL

Hello All,

I was bandend maybe an our ago and like doinfi9 enjoying the ice chips and the capri sun drink.

like you all promised ... the Hotel is really nice and the staff here at the OCC is soooo great & professional.

All in all, they are real sweethearts and I would do it all over again !!!!

Well I guess more for you later, got to do the walking :-)

P.S. Dr. O was in as well so we did not missed out on meeting him ... what a funny & hot Doc he is ;-)

Ute

><' Welcome to Bandland!

Hello All,

I was bandend maybe an our ago and like doinfi9 enjoying the ice chips and the capri sun drink.

like you all promised ... the Hotel is really nice and the staff here at the OCC is soooo great & professional.

All in all, they are real sweethearts and I would do it all over again !!!!

Well I guess more for you later, got to do the walking :-)

P.S. Dr. O was in as well so we did not missed out on meeting him ... what a funny & hot Doc he is ;-)

Ute

Thank you all so much ><'

Today is day 4 post op and I really feel great. of course I am a little sore, I do have the gas but not the shoulder pain some have.

I have to admit I am REEAALLY looking forward to the solid food in 3 weeks but I all in all it is not too bad. For now I am not hungry although my belly is growling and I have a little problem to find the right sleeping position, but could'nt be more happier that I did this step and I am looking forard to my new life !!

Thank you all for being here and always having an answer to any question one may have - it helps a lot !!!

P.S. We all were scheduled to be banded by Dr. Martinez (what a sweetheart) But Dr. Ortiz came back from Barcelona and he said his wife sent him straight back to work LOL. He is just too funny joking around and make my hubby and myself crackin up. But I would have felt totally comfortable with Dr. Martinez doing the surgery by himself, he is so knowledgeable, kind and also hottttt !!! They are just the best ;-)

~Ute~