how to post progress and current/start/goal weight

hi all!

al your postings look so great and i'm anxious to see mine up here. could anyone be kind`enough to teach me houw to add a banner to track my progress to my profile? also, how can I add the start/current/goal weight to the posting? mamamichelle seems to be very very good at this she even added a virtual model You go girrrl!

lol

ps. wow so much info, so much reassurance. I almost paid 18,000.00 grants for the same procedure here about a week ago. now I'll be going to TJ with confidence to be banded on 5/23. thanks you all!

The start/current/goal weight can be added to your signature. Go to "My Controls" and click edit signature. There you can create your own signature with all the data you would like to show and then click "update signature".

The ticker line is comes from another site and is pasted into your signature. I would not be the best one to explain that.

The start/current/goal weight can be added to your signature. Go to "My Controls" and click edit signature. There you can create your own signature with all the data you would like to show and then click "update signature".

The ticker line is comes from another site and is pasted into your signature. I would not be the best one to explain that.

thanks, i'll let u know how it goes