Banded Today!!!

Hi all, Well I arrived early this morning to Mexicoach (last exit before the border) My husband dropped me off and Mrs. Ortiz picked me up shortly after. As soon as I got here I met with Dr. Miranda (nutritionist). She was great and answered all my questions. Then I met with the cardiologist, got blood drawn and spoke with the anestithiologist(sp). Everyone including nurses are nice. Got my surgery and now I am trying to walk around. Feeling tired so I am going to go back to my room. I'll write more later.

How are you posting? Do they have internet access at the hospital?

Also, did you have the surgery on the same day you arrived? They asked me to come a day early for all the meetings and evaluations, then surgery on the second day. What was your schedule, and why different?

ALSO, CONGRATS! A brave move, and I'm very happy for you!

Yes, same day surgery. I live locally so that's why. There is internet and computers available to patients. :)

How are you posting? Do they have internet access at the hospital?

Also, did you have the surgery on the same day you arrived? They asked me to come a day early for all the meetings and evaluations, then surgery on the second day. What was your schedule, and why different?

ALSO, CONGRATS! A brave move, and I'm very happy for you!