i am up to 8mls in my band and i still dont feel a thing!!! my nervousness over this is making me eat more...GEEZ alll this money and effort and time off...and still NOTHING...any advise?

i am going for another fill soon.....could this one NOT WORK sometimes? anyone heard of it not working at all?

Guest marys

Can you give a little more information - I'm not very good at math but i started with 2.2 and my second fill (just a few days ago) was 2.6 and it seems pretty darn good right now. Could you mean .8 and also, how many fills have you had and where are you in the banding process - i.e. when banded, weight lost so far, etc. Also where are you gettin gyour fills?

Some people need many fills (4-6) to get to the right restriction

Most U.S. docs fill every month and go very slowly until they get the sweet spot

You have to put effort into all this too - the band will not make good choices for you, completely stop you from overeating, etc.

Yes, I've heard of it not working but don't give up yet - tell us some more and maybe others will have some advice for you and always call the doc when in doubt.

you paid a lot of money for this and you need to give it every chance! Fills are the key.