IM FREAKING OUT

:lb12:

I am supposed to be banned on the 9th and they want me to e-mail my weight. I dont think i am even close. actually i no im not close. im taking a full load of college courses and other things and the weight wasnt my top priority for a while. Then it got closer and i started the diet. Im at 226 and i have to be at 216 is wat they told my mom. I really want this and i dont want them to cancel my surgry. I told my mom that i still had like 10 to 8 pounds. ( i told them my weight right before easter and then easter came and i gained weight) so now im back to the weight i was origanally at and i have a week left. Will they cancel my surgry if i dont loose the weight. I no i can get some more off i just dont know how much. Im freaking out. I tryed calling to ask and the lady that i was supposed to talk to was gone and the guy i got was very hard to understand. i just want to know... and possibly any thing that may help to get the weight off. ive been doing the two slim fast and one smart one but i might just go to strait slim fast for a week... but they want my weight soon. if any one has advise or anything that would be great!