I'm officially WITHTHEBAND!

Hey everyone. Just wanted you to know I am official! I was banded Wednesday afternoon, 4/30. I am really really sore, but aside from that, I can only drink about 5 sips of water a DAY, then I start to feel like I'm going to vomit :blink: . Feels like I may be getting dehydrated. Can anyone tell me, is that normal in the first few days?? :lb12: Paranoia is kicking in big time!!!

Loves to my fellow bandsters,

Bethany ><'

Bethany, yes call the 24/7 emergency number (usually it's Dr. Martinez) immediately. If you can only drink small amount for now then make sure it's like Gatorade to help with dehydration. CALLL...please CALL don't wait!

Hanna

Thanks girls. I will call right now. If anyone can please tell me, what did you drink in the first 2-3 days, and how much? I feel like there is DEFINITE restriction (due to swelling, of course) and it's impossible to keep more than the tiniest sip donw. Hope this was the right decision for me! I'll keep you posted. As always, thank you sooooo much for your support! Muuuuuah!!!

Bloated Bethany :blink:

Thanks girls. I will call right now. If anyone can please tell me, what did you drink in the first 2-3 days, and how much? I feel like there is DEFINITE restriction (due to swelling, of course) and it's impossible to keep more than the tiniest sip donw. Hope this was the right decision for me! I'll keep you posted. As always, thank you sooooo much for your support! Muuuuuah!!!

Bloated Bethany :blink:

Definately keep us up to date.. we will worry about you until you do.

Yes, definately call the OCC!! And do let us know what is said and how you are!! I drank sips right after surgery and ate popcicles with no problems. I went shopping for 3 hours the next day and took a bottle of water with me and sipped it the whole time. I drank hot tea, coffee and water after that with no problems. You don't want to get dehydrated, and by the sounds of it, you're well on your way!! Please let us know how you're doing!! :unsure: Darlene