Things I'm looking forward to doing

It's starting to get hot here in Atlanta and it hit me this morning that I will be so thankful to be shedding this blanket of fat once and for all. I hate sweating and suffering in the summer! My family all live in Savannah, Ga. and it is SO hot and humid there. When I go to visit in the summer months I never do anything that requires going outside because I'm so miserable!

There are so many other things that keep popping into my mind that I will be able to do as the weight comes off. Lots of things that others take for granted like climbing a ladder! Most ladders won't hold anyone over 250-300 pounds. Now I will be able to change my own light bulbs!! Woo! hahahah

I can't wait to have energy! I can't wait for my knees to have less weight on them. I can't wait to take my dog on long walks. (She could stand to lose a few pounds as well!)

Hey, I can't wait to spend less on groceries!! :)

I get banded on THURSDAY!

Anyone else have any thing they are looking forward to as the weight comes off?

Jena

It's starting to get hot here in Atlanta and it hit me this morning that I will be so thankful to be shedding this blanket of fat once and for all. I hate sweating and suffering in the summer! My family all live in Savannah, Ga. and it is SO hot and humid there. When I go to visit in the summer months I never do anything that requires going outside because I'm so miserable!

There are so many other things that keep popping into my mind that I will be able to do as the weight comes off. Lots of things that others take for granted like climbing a ladder! Most ladders won't hold anyone over 250-300 pounds. Now I will be able to change my own light bulbs!! Woo! hahahah

I can't wait to have energy! I can't wait for my knees to have less weight on them. I can't wait to take my dog on long walks. (She could stand to lose a few pounds as well!)

Jena

Hi Jena!!

Best wishes for your surgery on thursday!! The main thing I'm looking forward to is being able to get up in the morning and NOT dreading going outside for fear someone may see me. I can't wait until I can think, I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE ME!! ;)

I know that we shouldn't let our weight rule how we feel about ourselves, but I do. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, I think that would be an awesome feeling! :cheerleader: Darlene

I want to learn to scuba dive when I get to my goal weight! I would be mistaken for a walrus if I tried to do it now!

Thanks for the best wishes Darlene and everyone!

I forgot that one thing I have been thinking about is doing an Ironman in a year. I don't know why I picked that of all things. I've never run in my life unless I absolutely had to, I'm just now learning to swim (at 50), and I haven't been on a bike that wasn't stationary in longer than can remember. But I want to do it, just to prove to myself that I can.

Oh, and that Playboy thing...Do they take 50 year olds? :wacko:

I can't wait to be asked to pose for Playboy.

Don't wake me, I'm dreaming...

:lazy:

LOL funny story, when I was speaking with Dr. Ortiz before surgery I told him to make my scars as small as possible because I just might want to be in playboy someday... Totally joking of course but it was funny at the time!

Hi

Even though I'm 37 and a mother to six wonderful kids, I want to get my belly button pieced again. Much to the horror of my teenagers.

It will happen after all the cosmetic surgery I will need though!!

Nicolek

Hi

Even though I'm 37 and a mother to six wonderful kids, I want to get my belly button pieced again. Much to the horror of my teenagers.

Nicolek

SIX KIDS!!! Girl, you should have anything you want!! Wait till you start wearing their clothes!!

Hi

Nicolek

Again?!? What happened the first time? I hope it wasn't anything like happened to me: I had my naval pierced and made the mistake of wearing high waisted jeans and sitting in a sports car. The band of the jeans caught on the ring and when I stood up, it got yanked all the way through and out. VERY painful... and now I have an ugly scar. :-(

I've also had my nose pierced, but my body rejected it.

Jena

looking forward to wear my size 6 levys jeans. I wore them, believe it or not ust 3 years ago, and they felt great. nothing nancy, just the jeans and finally showing of my arm in sleevless top with "WHAT ARE U LOOKIN AT" engraved to the front...

nicolek- Go For it!!

BeBe- OUCH!!

I had my belly button pierced in high school and college, I had to take it out when I was pregnant and I have a horrible scar since my stomach was expanding when my scar/hole was trying to close up. I was thinking of getting it pierced again to cover the icky scar... Hopefully there isn't too much scar tissue to prevent me from doing it!!

You can kind of see the scar in this picture (I still have a lot of belly button hangover):

l_ef34eb9ae7951e5b70a8ed7a422b3fb6.jpg

Hi Gals

Same thing happened to me two pregnancies back to back. The only problem is though when I have a tummy tuck will the belly button ring scar end up in the middle of my chest or pubis???LOL

I also have my nose pierced and love it.

Nicole

Hi Gals

Same thing happened to me two pregnancies back to back. The only problem is though when I have a tummy tuck will the belly button ring scar end up in the middle of my chest or pubis???LOL

I also have my nose pierced and love it.

Nicole

Hey Nicole

I had a tummy tuck 6 years ago after losing 135lbs... they actually make a BRAND NEW belly button!! It's fabulous!

When I lose the weight I am looking forward to...

being a hot girl with a hot husband not the fat girl with the hot husband

playing with my kids at an inside playground and not worrying about getting stuck in a tube while chasing after them

proudly wearing a bathing suit and not worrying about what everyone is thinking/saying

being able to shop in a store that doesn't say 'plus' anywhere

I could go on...but that is enough for now.

Hi Mindy

This is a personal question, did you still put on around your tummy after the tummy tuck? I have a friend who had lipo but then gain 80lbs but her stomach was fairly flat.

Nicole

HI JENA & LADIES,

I REALLY LOVED :wub: ALL THE COMMETS, TO BAD THERE IS NOT A MARKET FOR SKINNY, GORGEOUS COMEDIAN WOMEN. LOL

I guess I agreed most with the comment about looking good for my husband. We have been married for 16 years and I want to be all that for him. Selfishly I would like to just get dressed in the morning and be happy-vs- looking in the mirror and cry :(( .

Looking foward to seeing the 8, 9 and 10 banders!