first fill tomorrow (5/6) WOOHOO

I can't believe I'm actually leaving tomorrow for my 1st fill!!! I was sitting at work making my list of crap I needn't forget and it just donned on me...HOLY sh*t :lol: I'm scared of needles!! Oh well, all the bandsters that have posted make me a little more relaxed. BIG thanks for Mamamichelle for all your posts and the little extras to make chickens like me feel better. Like I said before, I don't always post (3 kids, a HUSBAND, :wacko: and a job I work 40-80 hours at a week, big house no housekeeper.....) I look forward to reading everyones posts EVERYDAY! Ladies we are all beautiful, now everyone will finally see it. Hooray for the band!! =D> Oh yeah, who else will be there tomorrow? I want to go shopping but not alone. Anyone for some retail therapy?!?

I can't believe I'm actually leaving tomorrow for my 1st fill!!! I was sitting at work making my list of crap I needn't forget and it just donned on me...HOLY sh*t :lol: I'm scared of needles!! Oh well, all the bandsters that have posted make me a little more relaxed. BIG thanks for Mamamichelle for all your posts and the little extras to make chickens like me feel better. Like I said before, I don't always post (3 kids, a HUSBAND, :wacko: and a job I work 40-80 hours at a week, big house no housekeeper.....) I look forward to reading everyones posts EVERYDAY! Ladies we are all beautiful, now everyone will finally see it. Hooray for the band!! =D> Oh yeah, who else will be there tomorrow? I want to go shopping but not alone. Anyone for some retail therapy?!?

Wow! How did we miss you! Two of us are arriving around 10:45 for our first fills. When do you get there and what time is your fill?

I land in San Diego at 10am and my fill is scheduled for 1030. :-? Crazy Huh? Well that's when Carolyn scheduled me!! If you guys are planning on going shopping or doing something fun I would LOVE to tag along!! :-h

Apple, it is a piece of cake. I get panic attacks if I even think about a needle stick and I have had two fills and they weren't so bad at all. Blood draws are much worse than the fill. Just visualize you on the beach nice and skinny and tanned........and a hot dude or two checking you out!

I land in San Diego at 10am and my fill is scheduled for 1030. :-? Crazy Huh? Well that's when Carolyn scheduled me!! If you guys are planning on going shopping or doing something fun I would LOVE to tag along!! :-h

I am the one meeting Paula at the airport! Yippee! Now there are 3 of us....let's see what kind of trouble we can stir up! LOL

I am kind of wondering how we are all going to get back there in time, I mean you are arriving at 10 and Paula and I are closer to 11 so I would think he would wait for all of us before heading back down to TJ....

Nikki

Fortunately, pick-ups and fill times are the Center's responsibility. I bet they swirl us all together with a cherry on top!