protein pudding

Lealove

Has anyone ever used the protein puddings? Like Stallone or Muscle Milk (maybe milk muscle??)

Just thinking once I can have more firm foods that this would stay in the pouch longer???

LeaLove

I am not sure what stage you are at... but Greek yogurt has a lot of protein...that's what I eat because I hate the shakes. I get fat free plain greek yogurt at Fresh-n-Easy and it has 23 g of protein. Trader Joe's has some like it too...not quite as much protein but still good.

I have heard good things about this line of products... The mix can be either made into a shake or a pudding!!

Here's a link to all the flavors: http://www.newlifestylediet.com/category.aspx?id=2

Here are the specifics on one particular flavor:

Chocolate Shake/Pudding

Servings per box: 7

The New Lifestyle Chocolate shake/pudding combination can either be made into a rich creamy chocolate shake or a creamy pudding.

Price: $12.50 (List Price $15.00 - Save 17%)

Product Information:

100 Calories per serving

14g of high quality protein per serving with only 7g of carbohydrates

Can be used as a rich shake or a creamy pudding

One Box contains 7 servings

Gluten Free

You got me all excited - I thought maybe you were going to suggest putting protien powder in sugar-free pudding - which isn't a bad idea!!!

I have some small individual instant pudding that is sugar free and you just mix with milk and I put protein powder into it when I make it and it is quite a "treat" at the end of a long day.

Wow, never heard of any of that stuff but sounds interesting. Where do you get it?

YOUR CART

Items Savings Total

0 0.00 0.00

INSTONE

Sylvester Stallone's High Protein Pudding Chocolate 24 cans

(picture may be of

different size or flavor)

Retail:

Our Price:

Save: $47.95

$40.00

17%

(you can always remove it later)

See all other sizes and flavors

We guarantee your security 100%

Manufacturer's Description:

Introducing the world’s first ready-to-eat high protein pudding. Designed as a healthy snack alternative-truly delicious, satisfying and guilt free. Each serving is lactose free, contains 20 grams of high quality protein, only 2 grams or less of carbohydrates, and 2 grams of fat.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size:1 can

Servings per Container: 24

Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**

Total Fat 2g 3

-Saturated Fat 0g 0

-Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol <5mg 0

Sodium 430mg 18

Potassium 440mg 13

Total Carbohydrate 2g 1

-Fibers 1g 5

-Sugars 0g

Protein 20g 40

Calories 100

** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

† Daily Value not established.

Manufacturer's Directions:

Best served chilled. Refrigerate after opening.

Learn more about:

Low-Carb Products

All Products in this Family

INSTONE Sylvester Stallone's High Protein Pudding Banana Cream 24 cans (see details)

Retail:

Save:

Our Price:

$47.95

17%

$40.00

Serving Size: 1 can

Servings per container: 24

INSTONE Sylvester Stallone's High Protein Pudding Chocolate 24 cans (see details)

Retail:

Save:

Our Price:

$47.95

17%

$40.00

INSTONE Sylvester Stallone's High Protein Pudding Vanilla 24 cans (see details)

Retail:

Save:

Our Price:

$47.95

17%

$40.00

Product Reviews

Be the first person to write a review of this product. Click here.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to adore Muscle milk shakes, but found out I cannot tolerate the soy protein in them. :( So, I drink whey protein shakes every once in awhile. Never tried the pudding, but sure they are made the same. I love Snack pack SF puddings...very thick and rich in chocolate. yum! ;)

Michelle, those shake/puddings you posted about sound wonderful, but when I read how much sodium they have in them for one serving, I was bummed. Also, the Sly Stallone puddings sound good too, but again the sodium is high. I did notice that they have potassium too so maybe they balance each out? lol May try them if they don't have soy protein.

Judy