how long

how long did everyone spend in the hospital?

how fast did you recover?

where you hungry after surgery?

I spent one night in the hospital and one night at the Lucerna Hotel and flew home the following day. I was sore for about 2 weeks, but nothing major. I was not hungry for about 10 days after the surgery, but I made sure I drank alot of water, juice, tea and ate popcicles.

The day after my surgery I was out shopping on Revolution Ave for about 3 hours. I had a bottle of water with me and kept on sippin'. Hope that helped!! Darlene

I was the first one to have surgery on my surgery date, so I actually got to go back to the hotel the same night.

My husband and I actually went shopping in TJ the day after surgery, but I did not go back to work for 1 week.

No, not hungry after surgery - I did not get hungry until Day 4 post op.

I had preop day before surgery.

I had surgery next day around 4 pm and only stayed one night at clinic.

I stayed at the hotel night before surgery, and two nights after surgery. we paid for an extra night.

I returned to work the next morning after I got home. Surgery 4/4 - back to work 4/8.

I had a hematoma so my stomach was bruised badly but otherwise, I was fine.

I was not hungry at all after surgery for the first week. Then the second week I missed chewing. By the third week I was feeling hungry.

I didn't stay overnight at the center. I was doing so well I got to go home the same day. I was third in line for banding.

I did recover exceptionally fast - not the norm. I was up and running the halls within 2 hours and feeling perfectly normal. I never had pain, in fact, never took a pain pill, which is amazing because I am a baby! Now, I did have some crazy gas and bloating but no actual pain. I got 3 weeks off of work but only because I have a great disability plan.

I wasn't hungry AT ALL after surgery. Which was nice, because I was afraid I would be. I didn't get hungry until about a week after I got home. But, all the fluids kept me full, especially when I got to the yogurt and creamy soup.

I had surgery on a Thursday at 4:30 pm, stayed at the clinic that night. Walked to the hotel the next morning, shopped all day and left for the airport at 4:30 pm on that day, Friday. Tuesday I was back to cleaning houses and pet sitting.....it has now been a week and a day since surgery... my advice drink drink drink, my only problem was feeling crappy due to dehydration, ( I usually drink 1-2 gallons of water a day)