Posting Weight and Other Info

Got my ticker on ... that was pretty easy. Can someone help me with putting information on my page like.. Pre-op.. date banded, first fill.. all that stuff that's on each note. I especially love the stars with lbs lost, but don't know how to do any of this. You know.. I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out, but just can't on this one. I appreciate any help you can give me.. thanks! Anita

I added the additional information by going to:

MY CONTROLS

EDIT SIGNATURE, then typing information in box,

then pressing UPDATE SIGNATURE.

My problem is how to update the actual ticker info. I've only been able to update my weight loss by the method above.

Got my ticker on ... that was pretty easy. Can someone help me with putting information on my page like.. Pre-op.. date banded, first fill.. all that stuff that's on each note. I especially love the stars with lbs lost, but don't know how to do any of this. You know.. I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out, but just can't on this one. I appreciate any help you can give me.. thanks! Anita

You can use this link to edit your signature: http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=22

All you have to do is type whatever text you want into the box just be sure that it doesn't interfere with your ticker text, so make sure you type AFTER the [/img] tag if you want the text below the ticker or if you want the text above your ticker put it BEFORE the tag...

Here is the text that I use feel free to use some/all of it to add your information:

My Stats: Height 5'4 / Age 26 / Starting Size 22 - Current Size 14

Starting/Highest Weight 01/01/08: 247 lbs

Date of Surgery Weight .02/28/08: 226 lbs (-21lbs lost in 8 weeks on pre-op)

Post Op/Current Weight 05/01/08: 200 lbs (-26lbs lost as of 2 months post-op)

Here is the link on how to post the glitter stars... http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5571

I added the additional information by going to:

MY CONTROLS

EDIT SIGNATURE, then typing information in box,

then pressing UPDATE SIGNATURE.

My problem is how to update the actual ticker info. I've only been able to update my weight loss by the method above.

Diva girl, usually editing your ticker is as easy as clicking on the image and a new window should open with the ticker factory website, you just log in with your 4 digit pin and edit your weight info there... then it automatically changes the info/picture on any site that shows your ticker.

Somehow when you went to add the text into your signature box from the ticker website you deleted a tag... Here's how to fix it:

visit your personal ticker page using this link: http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOL5jls/

Change the info you need to change Click Next

Make sure you copy ALL the info in the FIRST box called bbcode (the last thing in the link should be [/url] without that part you won't be able to click on it)

Diva girl, usually editing your ticker is as easy as clicking on the image and a new window should open with the ticker factory website, you just log in with your 4 digit pin and edit your weight info there...

Somehow when you went to add the text into your signature box from the ticker website you deleted a tag... Here's how to fix it:

Thanks MamaMichelle. Leave it to me to make this much more complicated than it is! I'll give it a try.

Excellent.. thank you so much! One more question... how do I get my picture on the left hand side under my name? I have it in my images, but don't know how to get it over there?

Diva girl, usually editing your ticker is as easy as clicking on the image and a new window should open with the ticker factory website, you just log in with your 4 digit pin and edit your weight info there... then it automatically changes the info/picture on any site that shows your ticker.

visit your personal ticker page using this link: http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOL5jls/

Make sure you copy ALL the info in the FIRST box called bbcode (the last thing in the link should be [/url] without that part you won't be able to click on it)