Fill Center's in FLORIDA

I have gotten a few PM's re: the FL fill centers and which one I used...so i just wanted to let anyone in FL know that we have 2 fill centers.

One is in Tampa- and they charge for Fluro

the other is in St. Pete and they do not charge for Fluro. (they are about 3 miles from eachother..)

I OBVIOUSLY went to the on in St. pete for free fluro- the nurse is AMAZING! She loves Dr. ortiz- and is very agressive with her fill amounts- she said even though she loves her patients she doesnt want to see us a lot! haha She is very gentle and they numb you with a spray so i didnt feel anything! She also unfills - WHENEVER for free.

So if you live in FL and cant go back to the OCC bc its too far and tickets are too $$$$$$$ then make an appt with the Fill center for the St. Pete office!

A little note for anyone who goes to a fill center- dont do what i did and look for a big sign that says Fill CEnter USA! haha They are usually in a normal dr.'s office- so make sure you call the actual dr.'s office for directions :D

Thanks Mackenzie!!!! I live near Orlando. I am going to TJ for my first fill...next Friday, YEAH!!!!! but will need to go here in the states from then on, I will keep the info in mind!

So what's the difference in cost between the two of those centers? I might consider going there instead of driving 4+ hours to GA. for my second fill. I will be with Lynna in TJ for my first fill!

reneej

I think I may try the St. Petersville fill center before I go back to TJ. I still am not happy about the 1.1 fill, but I will give it a few weeks. Not only that, but my husband thought they would be more agressive based on what Dr. Ortiz himself told us during the surgery. He is NOT pleased about the $500+ and the round trip flights that end up being nearly 11 hours each way counting airport time and security time. The first trip to St. Pete might be just as expensive as the trip and fill in TJ, but every other trip would be somewhat cheaper and half the time. (I think.. I am not sure how far St. Pete is from Jacksonville.) We would probably stay the night there to make sure that the fill was not too tight, but it sounds like a reasonable idea. I am soooooooo tired from this round trip, two day overnight turn-around..just sore and weary.

Still thinking on it.. will for a while..