PMS and the Band

So I don't even have my first fill yet (next week), but already, I've started PB'ing. Only thing to change in last four weeks since my surgery is...my monthly visitor.

I'm wondering if anyone else experiences this during their cycle.

It's pretty normal for me to tighten up during that time. Just be extra careful and don't be afraid to go on liquids if you have to during that time. You may want to let the doctor know whey they do your fill that this happens so they can give you a little extra wiggle room. Being too tight, even for a couple of days, is no fun and can do some serious damage.

I am totally with you on this one, yesterday for lunch I had a Cesar salad and could only eat half of it and had no problems... this afternoon I tried to eat the other half and PB'd up all that I ate. Again the only thing different was that I should be starting my period tonight/tomorrow so I think that's why I am tighter and had the issue on the same meal during different days!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one.

Guess we'll know when our cycle is coming from now on - like a warning bell...LOL!

For those of us who still cycle!

<br />Thank goodness I'm not the only one. <br /><br />Guess we'll know when our cycle is coming from now on - like a warning bell...LOL!<br />
<br /><br /><br />