Date is set.May 26

Guest cedartown

:-h :lb5: Well hello there somehow my reply got erased that I sent to you must have pressed the wrong button,,, I am also having my banding done that day and so is Shannon,,,, There is also a bandie going to have her fill done that day ....I am so excited only 2 more weeks.... Mon I am going to start my all shake diet I need to drop my last 6-7 pounds....So how are you doing with your pre weight loss... do you know what hotel your staying at... I would love to hear back from you Crissi :cheerleader: yeah for us....

Yay for you! :lb16: :lb13:

Guest cedartown

I just confirmed i am going yesterday although i started my pre-op diet a few days ago..I'm down a couple of lbs so far.My hotel is the Camino real.

My wife will be flying in with me & i think she's more nervous than I am.

I'm at 275 lbs right now.

I'm that bandster getting her first fill that day!!! I am coming in Saturday though and leaving tuesday. My husband, mom and neice are coming with me and we are vacationing a little. I'm staying at Lucerna because I want to swim and it doesn't look like the new hotel has a pool. Will meet all you guys then!! I think my appointment is 9 am so I should see you all in the lobby. Goodluck!!

I will be flying in on the 25th from Atlanta and I will be the other "fat one" (hee hee). So it looks like three of us so far on that day?

I do not know where I am staying.....I did not request because they both look really nice and as long as my sister gets to shop, she will be happy...

I am counting down the days!!

Guest cedartown
I will be flying in on the 25th from Atlanta and I will be the other "fat one" (hee hee). So it looks like three of us so far on that day?

I do not know where I am staying.....I did not request because they both look really nice and as long as my sister gets to shop, she will be happy...

I am counting down the days!!

I'm on the 9:00 Am delta flight.

I'm glad some southerners will be there.Maybe one of can interpret what we say to everyone else. :D

Guest cedartown

I'm gonna brag now because i don't know how long this will last but i haven't had a snack in 3 days.

I'm stoked about losing the preop weight.

Ever since i have made my lap band appointment i have felt like i'm on a natural high.