doc's in missouri?

My surgery is not until June 16th, but I plan to use the Fill Center in Farmington, Missouri. I will have to drive 190 miles, but it is closer than the one in Roswell, Ga.

I live in Joplin, MO and i had my surgery done by Dr. Ortiz. I had one fill at Weight Loss Surgery Center, in Springfield MO for $250.00. They also do the surgery there and have drs on staff for questions or conserns. When I called to set up my fill, they asked me if I was referred by Dr. Ortiz because they have had other referrals from him and his office and they had nothing but good things to say about him. Hope this helps, good luck.

I live in Joplin, MO and i had my surgery done by Dr. Ortiz. I had one fill at Weight Loss Surgery Center, in Springfield MO for $250.00. They also do the surgery there and have drs on staff for questions or conserns. When I called to set up my fill, they asked me if I was referred by Dr. Ortiz because they have had other referrals from him and his office and they had nothing but good things to say about him. Hope this helps, good luck.

HI KELLY, THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS CENTER, DO YOU HAVE A # FOR THEM.

THANKS KAREN