NERVES NELLIE!!

HELLO EVERYONE ,

WELL I'M NEW AT WRITING IN THE FORUM BUT HERE IT GOES . MY THOUGH ON HAVING SURGERY IN MEXICO ARE MIXED .I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT DR.ORTIZ I HAVED LEARNED .BUT MEXICO ???? I HAVE THE MONEY TO GO BUT STILL VERY RESERVED.THE FUNNY PART ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS MY HUSBAND IS FROM MEXICO .SO YOU CAN IMAGINE TO REPLY I GET WHEN I QUESTION MEXICO. I COULD USE SOME ADVICE MAYBE SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD SURGERY ALREADY. I JUST NEED SOME SUPPORT .

ANY ADVICE OR HELP WOULD BE GREAT .

THANKS ,

SLM

I too had mixed feelings about having surgery in Mexico. I'm an RN at a hospital here in the USA. I was very impressed by the cleanliness of Dr. Ortiz's clinic. In fact, you don't get 4 steps into his surgical center before you have to don shoe covers! Being a nurse, I was very skeptical and researched Dr. Ortiz's background and found everything checked out. Dr. Ortiz is an expert in lap band surgery and you are in good hands under his care. But I urge you to do your own research, talk to former patients, and do whatever you need to satisfy your own curiosity. Best wishes! Chelley