lumpy incisions

Okay, I was banded on May 1st. All the glue is off my scars and one feels funny. All of them feel alittle "hard" beneath the skin but one feels like there is a little metal piece behind it. It is not the big port one. I swear I can see a piece of something about the size of the head of a pin. Am I crazy? Anyone else have funky things in there?? :wacko: Teri

NO! Did you have it at OCC? Did you call and ask them yet about it?

I was banded at the OCC on April 10th and my scars healed really nicely up until about 3 weeks ago. Then 2 of the 5 (the smaller incisions) started getting hard and are raised up a little bit. They are hard when you push on them. About a week ago one of them got really sore....I don't know what happened. I am still putting cream on it though. :blink:

My husband says that he can't really even tell that they are there any more. My poor stomach, the scars just blend in with my stretch marks that I got with my first born. :rolleyes:

Good topic. I'm 15 days banded and at first it seems that my incisions were healing really quickly. But for the last 2 days I've noticed that the highest one in the middle, seems like a little hard pimple. No biggie but certainly not flat. As the days go by the incisions do seem a little bit more raised. The only problem I've had is if I turn / twist too much when backing up while driving for example. That's a real ouwie!

Today my port incision began to hurt after days of feeling perfectly fine. Hmmmm. Not really a big concern yet but since you'all brought it up, I thought I'd add my two cents.

Best wishes