counting days

I'll finally be banded next Friday 5/23. I just ordered the payment of my balance, there is no turning back... I'm scared, happy, confused... all in one. But the little voices in my head and seeing and reading from all of you helps a bunch. I'll be forever grateful of the willingness to share your experiences with the rest of us.... I'll keep you all posted!

wish me luck

PS: mamamichele, YOU ROCK!!!

DeParis

I'll finally be banded next Friday 5/23. I just ordered the payment of my balance, there is no turning back... I'm scared, happy, confused... all in one. But the little voices in my head and seeing and reading from all of you helps a bunch. I'll be forever grateful of the willingness to share your experiences with the rest of us.... I'll keep you all posted!

wish me luck

DeParis

THOSE OF US BANDED HAVE ALL BEEN THERE WITH THE SAME EMOTIONS AND FEELING. YOU'LL DO GREAT!!! =D>

I know all about your excitement! I am going to be banded one week after you - the 30th! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED :D wooooohoooooo

Think of it as a spa vacation and throw a little surgery in with it.. You will do great!

wish me luck

DeParis

Hi There,

Yup, me too!! This forum gives me the support and the encouragement I need to do this. I really appreciate everyone's honesty!!

I will see you on Thursday!

Audrey :-h :-h