Certain Time of Day Worse Than Others?

Does anyone experience a certain time of day where you just feel crappier than usual? I normally feel great in the morning and then after lunch, it's all downhill. After lunch, I feel nauseous, my stomach is tender, and I get a bad headache. I had some potato soup (maybe 4-5 spoonfulls, tops, no chunks) and a about 1/4 of a smoothie and I feel awful. I thought this was supposed to get better with time... :(

Alana

---------

21.gif

Starting Weight: 240

Surgery Weight: 233

Current Weight: 219 (as of 5/15/08)

I can relate Alana. I am feeling relatively good but I notice that I start downhill in the pm. I just think we have to remember we did have major surgery and we need more rest than usually. I find if I lay down for about an hour when I get home from work, then I am good to go for the rest of the evening but I am getting to bed pretty early also.

Blessings!

Hello Alana and Mom12:

It was great meeting you'll in TJ.

Alana tell your mother that Mark and I said Hello

You have a wonderful mother.

Yes, I been struggling, It's been very hard just drinking liquids.

Today was my first day drinking a slim fast drink. I been on just clear liquids.

Special K drink is very good. Try it. that may help. I lost 5lbs so far. I did not lose prior

I just could not get on the pre-diet. I could not get it together. But after surgery

It's like you really don't have a choice. I'm to scare to eat. My morning are ok it's

the evening that I'm having trouble with. I'm still in pain. I think I'm going for my 1st fill in June.

I will stay in touch.

Charlotte