GETTING BANDED

I MEET A FAMILY YESTERDAY WHO WAS BANDED BY DR. ORTIZ IN TJ.I WAS LOOKING FOR 1 PERSON TO EASE MY FEARS ABOUT MEXICO & I GOT A WHOLE FAMILY WHO SAID DR ORTIZ & HIS STAFF WAS WONDERFUL .ALSO THE HOSPITAL & HOTEL ARE VERY CLEAN . EVERYONE HAS LOST ABOUT 100 LBS & SAID THEY WOULD ALL GO BACK TO DR ORTIZ IN TJ AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT . THIS WAS VERY REASURING TO ME .SO WITH NO FUTHER DELAYS MY SURGERY IS 8/11/06.ANYONE ELSE ???????????? I FOUND THAT EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE WITH BANDING . BUT THE KEY IS TO FOLLOW DOCTOR ORDERS & THE RESULTS ARE REWARDING.

SLM

I too am new here, and I have never written on a message board. After a very long and extensive search, I'm finaly making the commitment to Dr. ortiz to do my surgery. I am hoping to be there about the same time as you! If my arrangments with work and family work out....I will see you there! but if I don't , I will still wish you all the best and hope to hear about your progress in this forum. GOOD LUCK!!

I too am new here, and I have never written on a message board. After a very long and extensive search, I'm finaly making the commitment to Dr. ortiz to do my surgery. I am hoping to be there about the same time as you! If my arrangments with work and family work out....I will see you there! but if I don't , I will still wish you all the best and hope to hear about your progress in this forum. GOOD LUCK!!

hope to see you there too. it always better to have a buddy in crime (banding )!!!! i'm flying in on 8/10 arriving about 10am . surgery on 8/11 leaving 8/13 about 12pm. if i can help you any way . please just ask.

slm