just got my first fill

HI all....just got home from my first fill. I live in Central Illinois and decided to go back to the OCC for the fill. It was a really simple procedure and it honestly didn't hurt at all. I begged for a 2.0cc fill and he did give it to me. I am not feeling too full or anything like that but do have a full feeling after eating not much of anything so that is a good thing. Just wanted to share and let you all know that I had been really scared about the fill and it was truly nothing....glad it is over and we will see what happens from here. I have lost 35lbs from 2/08....cannot wait to lose the remaining 50lbs!~ take care all and hope you are doing great...bernadette and anita if you are reading this email me!~Sibiu71@hotmail.com

love krista

Krista Sue and her 2 wild and crazy sisters and friend (adopted sister).. lol

OMG.... you girls are too funny! Bernie and I had a great laugh on the way in the car. I will email you and you can email me at anitamoore@shaw.ca and Bernie at bryanec@telus.net. Just heading out to tell my mom what I did, before she hears it from somebody else. I have a big family, and everybody knows but her. Wish me luck! I'll email you tonight.

Glad to hear you're doing well.

HI all....just got home from my first fill. I live in Central Illinois and decided to go back to the OCC for the fill. It was a really simple procedure and it honestly didn't hurt at all. I begged for a 2.0cc fill and he did give it to me. I am not feeling too full or anything like that but do have a full feeling after eating not much of anything so that is a good thing. Just wanted to share and let you all know that I had been really scared about the fill and it was truly nothing....glad it is over and we will see what happens from here. I have lost 35lbs from 2/08....cannot wait to lose the remaining 50lbs!~ take care all and hope you are doing great...bernadette and anita if you are reading this email me!~Sibiu71@hotmail.com

love krista

Krista Sue and her 2 wild and crazy sisters and friend (adopted sister).. lol

OMG.... you girls are too funny! Bernie and I had a great laugh on the way in the car. I will email you and you can email me at anitamoore@shaw.ca and Bernie at bryanec@telus.net. Just heading out to tell my mom what I did, before she hears it from somebody else. I have a big family, and everybody knows but her. Wish me luck! I'll email you tonight.

Glad to hear you're doing well.

You guys rock! I'm glad you're all having fun! Love the pic w/Dr. O! And umm... how's the 2.0 cc coming along? I gotta go get another fill myself!

Hanna