Surgery Date - June 10

Hey Ana2008

My name is Denise and I have the same schedule, I arrive in San Diego at 1245 and there are at least severe others for that day. Have you started you're pre-op yet? I did Dr. Miranda wants me down to 250lbs I have 7 more to go and I'm there.

Denise

Hi Denise,

I have to loose 5 lbs. I was on the Optifast diet in December so I have just started on the shakes again to get those lbs off. I just got my date scheduled yesterday. I am so excited.

-Ana

Hey Ana2008

My name is Denise and I have the same schedule, I arrive in San Diego at 1245 and there are at least severe others for that day. Have you started you're pre-op yet? I did Dr. Miranda wants me down to 250lbs I have 7 more to go and I'm there.

Denise

Hello,

my name is Veronica, and I live in Long Beach, Ca. My scheduled date for surgey is June 6th. I will arrive on June 5th for pre op, and leave on the eigth of June. I feel very nervous, but excited at the same time. Going over some of the entries have really made me feel better abouth this journey that i'm about to begin.

Hello,

my name is Veronica, and I live in Long Beach, Ca. My scheduled date for surgey is June 6th. I will arrive on June 5th for pre op, and leave on the eigth of June. I feel very nervous, but excited at the same time. Going over some of the entries have really made me feel better abouth this journey that i'm about to begin.

Hi I am Lisa I live in NE and will be flying in from denver. This is my first post, my date is also june 6, arrive and leave the same days (if I get my birth certificate in time). I am excited to go!